I freaking love Knog.
They make the most aesthetically appealing bike gadgets that work GREAT.
I had my eye on the Knog 20 Tool for quite awhile and was finally able to get my paws on one. I would always ride with my bulky tool bag, totally crammed with tools I never ever EVER used. I’d get stressed at times making sure I remembered all the tools that I’d never use. This tiny, collapsible, compact, tool has all the stuff in it that you just never know when or where you might need :
- Screwdriver Philips-head, Flat head
- Hex Keys 2mm. 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Torx Driver T25
- Hex Bolt Wrench 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 15mm
- Spoke Wrenches 1 x 3.23 nipples, 1 x 3.30 nipples, 1 x 3.45 nipples, 1 x 3.96 nipples
- Chain Tool
- Bottle Opener
- 12 Tool is magnetised so that tools can be stacked together.
- Anodised finish.
Amazing right? And look at the photos and realize just how small this thing is. Its awesome.
Yes, of course it is probably best to have ‘real’ tools around and at your home workbase but when you’re on the go, this little guy does the trick. I changed a flat and broke the chain with the 20 and everything work exactly as it should.
Being able to fit ALL your tools in your front pocket, is such a great feeling..
Check out the Knog 20 Tool : HERE
Photos / words : Charlie Sears
email@example.com | www.charliesears.co